Ask the Nutritionist.
We offer scientific and safe solutions :
Brown Rice Dosa
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 3 cups Brown Rice
- 1 cup moong dal
- Wash and soak rice and dal separately in plenty of water overnight or for 6 hours.
- Grind them into a fine paste adding water as required. Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Allow the batter to stand overnight and get fermented.
- When the batter is ready, mix it well and check for salt and add some water if the batter became thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a ladleful of batter and spread into a thin circle. Pour a little oil around the dosa and allow it to cook for some time.
- Then flip over the dosa and add more oil if desired and allow it to cook again.
- When the dosa is done, transfer it to a serving plate and enjoy the crunchy dosa with desired chutney.
- Repeat the same process with remaining batter.
- serve hot dosa with Onion Chutney and green Chutney.