Ask the Nutritionist.
We offer scientific and safe solutions :
Brown Rice Pudding
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- Sugar ( herbal sugar stevia ) acc. To taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine rice through sugar in medium saucepan and bring to boil
- Reduce heat and simmer stirring frequently for approximately 15 - 20 minutes (until reaches a porridge consistency).
- Remove from heat and stir in butt
- When the batter is ready, mix it well and check for salt and add some water if the batter became thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a ladleful of batter and spread into a thin circle. Pour a little oil around the dosa and allow it to cook for some time.
- Then flip over the dosa and add more oil if desired and allow it to cook again.
- When the dosa is done, transfer it to a serving plate and enjoy the crunchy dosa with desired chutney.
- Repeat the same process with remaining batter.
- serve hot dosa with Onion Chutney and green Chutney.