Ask the Nutritionist.
We offer scientific and safe solutions :
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 1 cup whole wheat Pasta(cooked and drained = 3 cups cooked pasta)
- 1 cup Palak(Spinach - chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes -finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onions - finely chopped
- Water or stock – 4 cups
- few basil leaves(little only)
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tsp low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp tomato-chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and saute chopped onions and chopped garlic first.
- Then saute chopped tomatoes,tomato-chilli sauce and basil leaves for a min.
- Then add paalak leaves, chopped capsicum, salt and pepper powder and saute them for 3 mins.
- Now add 3 cups cooked pasta, low fat mayonnaise and add the salt. Mix them well for a min or two.